13 de nov. de 2006

House Rebels - Volume 11

Gênero: House

01. Kid Creme Ft Bashiyra - The Game [Kids Vodoo Mix]
02. Sweet Coffee - Keep On Running [Sterac Electronics Club Mix]
03. Roger Sanchez - Lost
04. Cajmere Ft Dajae - Say U Will [Original]
05. The Migrants By Play Paul - I Thought That
06. Outwork Ft Mr. Gee - Elektro
07. Bob Sinclar Ft Steve Edwards - World Hold On [Axwell Remix]
08. Choclate Puma - Always & Forever
09. Armand Van Helden - My My My [Stonebridge Rmx]
10. Jean Claude Ades - Calling
11. Whirlpool Productions - From Disco To Disco [Mike Monday Club Mix]
12. Yello - Oh Yeah Oh Six [Booka Shade Remix]
13. Kurd Maverick - The Rub [I Never Rock]
14. Mylo Ft Freeform Five - Muscle Cars [Tocadiscos Sunrise Mix]
15. Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit
16. Switch - A Bit Patchy
17. Henrik Schwarz, Dixon & Ame Ft Derrick Carter - Where We At
18. Booka Shade - In White Rooms [Neo Mix]

http://anonym.to/?VA-Casa_rebeldes.zip.html

Créditos: Opus666.com